Community Supported Brewery (CSB)
When we say we are a community supported brewery, we are not only talking about our involvement in the local area, we are also referring to our Community Supported Brewery (CSB) membership program. The CSB program is loosely based on the community supported agriculture model (CSA). Traditionally, Farm CSAs sell produce shares and in exchange the customer receives a box of fresh produce each week at prices lower than the market rate. Our model is similar except we offer shares of beer to our customers. Members will also receive taproom discounts, merchandise, and are invited to attend member-only events!
In addition to the monthly subscription, we reserve special benefits just for our members. Our CSB memberships will run in 12 month (full) increments and members can choose to receive one or two growlers based on their membership. Along with monthly growler fills, a CSB membership will include discounts on merchandise and beer purchases. We will also have member-only beer releases and members will be invited to an annual member appreciation event.
CSB memberships will be limited. We anticipate that they will sell quickly, and it will be first come first serve to who obtains a membership. Having a membership also put you in line to have first dibs on a membership the following year.
Intermission Beer Company
CSB Terms and Conditions
By signing up for a Swinging Bridge Community Supported Brewing (“CSB”) membership, you or any person for whom you are purchasing the membership must understand and agree to the following Terms of Membership.
- Your paid membership entitles you to monthly receive the quantity of beer indicated for the level of membership that you have chosen.
- If you miss a month of refilling your growler, you cannot make up for it the next month.
- You can split a single month’s amount into any combination of growler sizes and cans.
- Current members are guaranteed spots for the next round of subscriptions, as long as paid by due date.
- CSB memberships will begin the month you sign up and will be a duration of 12 months.
- All sales are final: no refunds or exchanges given.
- CSB subscriptions are for consumers only, wholesale customers cannot purchase memberships.
- You can buy a subscription as a gift, as long as the person is 21 years of age, and you are 21 years of age.
- Intermission Beer Company reserves the right to terminate a membership at anytime for any legal reason whatsoever. Any terminated member may receive a prorated sale of value of remaining products not received.
- I understand that membership applications and these terms of membership make up the agreement between myself the applicant and Intermission Beer Company. To the extent that any materials are inconsistent with these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall control the agreement.
- Any dispute arising from this agreement shall be governed by the Virginia Law, and parties will agree to share costs of any requested mediation equally.
Please send any questions to: info@IntermissionBeer.com