Woman-owned entertainment inspired microbrewery in Henrico County, conveniently located adjacent to Virginia Center Commons Mall.
Offering a variety of styles.
Family friendly and dog friendly patio.
We don’t serve food so bring your own food, have our beer! Snacks are available for purchase.
Reminder – Rules and Restrictions at this time:
- Masks will be required to enter. This will be for ordering & restroom use. Masks are not required while you are seated and drinking or eating.
- The taproom will be for ages 21+ during this phase, please no children in the taproom (restroom use for masked children is okay). Well behaved children welcome on the patio (sorry, not the taproom just yet!). We ask that the children not wonder or run around but stay with the group they came with.
- Dogs are now allowed on the patio! Dogs must remain on a leash 6ft or shorter at all times and cannot be left unattended. No retractable leashes. Please do not let your dog visit others. You must clean up after your dog. Dogs must not be people or dog aggressive.
- Outside food is welcome on patio or in the taproom. Please no outside drinks.
- Patio and taproom seating will be for customers only. First come, first served. A wait list will be available if we reach capacity.
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted in the establishment, even for restroom use.
- Please come to the inside counter to order.
- Patio and taproom occupancy must be limited while maintaining a minimum of six feet of physical distancing between all individuals as much as possible. Tables in the taproom have been moved to accommodate spacing. No moving of the tables is allowed at this time.
- Barstools have been removed from the taproom.
- Feel free to bring lawn/ camping chairs to be able to spread out from the picnic tables on the patio.
- Intermission staff will be wearing PPE.
- We will perform thorough cleaning and disinfection of frequently contacted surfaces including digital ordering devices, check presenters, self-service areas, tabletops, bathroom surfaces, and other common touch areas every 60 minutes during operation. Tabletops & chairs will be disinfected between patrons.
Thank you for your understanding!
~Courtney & Justin